Amber Lowe's Dog Art

Dog Art of dog artist Amber L. Lowe.

Friday, May 19, 2006

"Ronin" a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

“Ronin” is my lastest painting featuring a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel or (CKCS). It was done on canvas board measuring 20 x 16 inches and is all acrylic. The original photo was of him sitting bored on his grooming table at a dog show and he still has that expectant look in the painting I think (just a more interesting background to me.) People always ask if I plan out my backgrounds and I can say almost always no. I have no idea what I am going to do and I paint until it just works for me. I like the abstract quality of the background compared to the sort of realism of the dog. I hope you enjoy it and if you like to see a larger version, go to the page http://amberlowe.com/ronin.shtml and click on the painting to see. Thanks for stopping by! Amber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home