Amber Lowe's Dog Art

Dog Art of dog artist Amber L. Lowe.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

"Gryff" a Bull Terrier

"Gryff" a Bull Terrier is an acrylic painting measuring 24 x 18 inches in size. Yes I know I usually do acrylic and oil pastel together, but I was in the mood for a change. I have a larger photo that can ve view here if you want a better view. This is a painting of a dog I co-bred named Gryff (English, Canadian, American, Mexican Ch Corsaire Chrome Hoss of Tearock, ROM) and I am very proud of him. Let me know what you think.

2 Comments:

Blogger Donn said...

Very Good, Amber. You handle the acrylics well. I've tried them and don't really care for them.

3/19/2006 02:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber! This is by far your finest piece of "my type" of work! It is absolutely lovely!

Carol

5/26/2006 07:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home