Amber Lowe's Dog Art

Dog Art of dog artist Amber L. Lowe.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

"To the Market" Pigs

"To the Market" featuring pigs is my second painting in my farm series. I really liked the play of light and shadows in the painting. I named it "To the Market" because it reminded me of pigs being transported in truchs with those slits of light coming through. A little morbid, but that's what it reminded me of. It's on Arches Hot pressed watercolor paper primed with Art Specturm colorfix primer. It measures 12 x 18 inches in size and is acrylic and oil pastel.

2 Comments:

Blogger livetimefe said...

Brilliant paintings!!! very very impressive.....and the colours and so well balanced and beautiful.....excellent work!! keep it up....do post more paintings...

3/15/2006 10:08:00 PM  
Blogger Amber Lowe said...

Thank you so much Azlan Queen! I really appreciate positive feedback.
Amber

3/15/2006 11:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home