Amber Lowe's Dog Art

Dog Art of dog artist Amber L. Lowe.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

"S'up" a Goat

Well here is my next installment in my farm series; a goat! This was done with acrylic and oil pastel and painted on Arches Hotpressed watercolor paper measuring 18 x 12 inches in size. Actually I am not quite sure how I feel about this painting in regard to whether I am satisfied with it or not. Guess I will just have to sit on it for a while and see what kind of feedback it gets. I realize the composition isn't very exciting, but I was limited in the amount of reference photos for a painting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the face/head and background, but think the body of the goat as is, is distracting. The colors and the style are good!!

4/21/2006 03:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home